Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girls Night w/ My Couginas!

A Visit From Sarah & Anna
Yesterday, I got a visit from my two cousins who are actually more like sisters to me. We had a GREAT time! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful family. We made pulled chicken and some mixed veggies, and chatted for hours!

trying to set up the timer on my camera to take a "group shot," and I thought this was rather funny.
So great to have been born to friends.

having a great visit! Watching "What Not to Wear" and visiting...eating popcorn and Ben & Jerry's ice cream!!!

we spent a lot of time discussing ideas for Rachael's upcoming bridal shower =)

Thanks for a great time girls!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww ~ I love you girls ♥ Glad, so glad you love each other.
    My finest treasures~ Love you!
    ~Mom & Auntie Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Amanda. I am so glad you've had a warm and loving relationship with family. In my mind, Family is another name for trustworthy....
    ~Love U Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manda!! Your blog just came up in my blogger dashboard :) So funny!! I'm so glad I got to see you for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete