Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Day in Spring

Spring is Here. . . at Adam's greenhouse at least. . . =) Beautiful yellow tulips.
Red & I having a GREAT time at the green house in Adam's Fairacre Farms

I bought some things for planting a few things...and I LOVED these garden gloves because of what they said. Women are beautiful.

it felt like walking from bitter winter with snow, to a mid-spring beautiful fairyland

Farm bottled olive oil we bought after sampling it in the gardens =) I LOVE Adams Fairacre Farm!! Amazing Day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post Amanda!
    Oh how I wish I were there too!
    Look at the yellow of those first flowers... and yes... Adams is one of the best Farmer's markets ever!
    Can't wait to visit there again :o)
    ~love you~
    *MOM*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    You fooled me! I thought your snow had miraculously melted, and the tulips were already blooming. I'd like that angel for my garden. Lovely photos to make me dream of spring.

    ReplyDelete