Thursday, October 1, 2009

SkyWatch Friday ~ Promise.

A Promise to Remember Me.
as I looked at one side of the sky and saw the rosy pink color of sunset I decided to run upstairs and grab my camera. I couldn't miss this SkyWatch opportunity.

...Then on the other side of the sky, I saw it... a rainbow... God's promise... and I smiled!

these photos weren't the BEST I've ever taken, but a beautiful moment this week captured in time.

view more beautiful sky photos from around the world at...
Happy SkyWatch xoxo,

10 comments:

  1. Gotta love that, a magnificent smile from God. Gorgeous! Love your cotton candy sky, but the rainbow, near and dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have captured a special moment. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely pink sunset, and the rainbow is the icing on the cake! A wonderful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, to see a beautiful rainbow! That is always a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots and that rainbow is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rainbows myself. Thanks for reminding me that they represent God's promise. I love the peachy color of the other photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and poetic shots.
    Nice report.
    Luiz Ramos

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful capture!
    How often do we sky watchers dash for the camera! I'm sure my neighbors think I've really 'lost it!'
    But we know the truth... we've FOUND IT!
    ...found the beauty in His everyday brushstrokes of beauty ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these photos- they capture a feeling, which trumps a sterile but perfectly exposed shot any day. they're beautiful and i'm glad you shared them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goes to show you never know when a great view of the sky is going to sneak up on you. Isn't it fantastic these beautiful scenes are free for everyone to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete