Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 5, 1985 ~ Unto Me A Sister Was Born

Happy Birthday Rachael Marie

...How truly blessed I am to have been born to friends. 24 years ago, Monday, my sister was born. I was too young to remember the day, how I felt, or really much about what went on. But, I know in the depths of my heart that I must have known that day would change my life, that it would be a special day forever. On a crisp night in October a little girl was born, and so was a sister. This little girl, moments later, all at once, made me a sister, become my best friend, my playmate, the keeper of my secrets and our hearts.
I love you, Rachie!!! Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is beautiful.
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amanda, this is such a special post ...
    As your mom, it makes my heart fill to overflowing that my children love each other so dearly. It is the best feeling in the world!

    The blessings come full circle
    Love and Hugs ~ Always
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete