Friday, August 14, 2009

Treats of Being a Woman!

sister is a beautiful word.

Last weekend my sister, Rachael and cousin, Sarah came to visit. We had such a wonderful time catching up, and having "girl time" with each other. I love how close we all are. One of the days they were here, Rachael and I went to get pedicures. This is a fantastic experience that I only discovered this year, when my friend Cassandra had me get one at the end of the school year. Since then, I have LOVED pedicures. I adore the way they treat my nails before putting polish on them, and the callous scrub is amazing for my feet...especially because mine are so bad. Something I like to blame on spending summers barefoot.

Pedicures make me feel rich, cozy, and posh...so, I guess almost like the royal treatment of a princess.

We got nearly matching polish colors, and treated ourselves to pampering of the feet. It was special getting to do some woman things with my sister.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda... Your feet look marvelous! I wish I could let someone I don't know massage and scrub my feet. One pedicure I'll never forget is the one you gave me the day before Dad and I went away for our 25th anniversary. What fun! I love how we laughed so heartily ~
    Maybe time for another one next time you visit?
    I'm sure you learned a few tricks from the pedicurists ;o)

    It is a joy for your father and I to know how close you girls are... You will be a blessing to each other forever <3

    Love you with all my heart ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear how close you all are. That will be a blessing for you all always....

    A pedicure !!.... how's the car saving going ?

    ReplyDelete