Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dogs In Danger

Help Save a Life, Save a Friend.

"Open the eyes of my heart Lord"

"I want to see you
To see you high and lifted up."

"Pour out your power and love."

"Open the eyes of my heart, Lord."

*He did. He opened the eyes of my heart
Which is why I have Chino in my life.
God led him to me, to save him.
He has given me love, companionship, a friend,
A beautiful gift.
Something created, which was treated cruelly
And faced almost certain death.
God led him to me.
Thank you Lord
For opening the eyes of my heart.*

go to dogsindanger.com to save a friend

4 comments:

  1. I'm teary eyed right now... We love Chino.
    I hope he behaves at my house :o)
    Keeping you in our hearts <3
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so touching! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a kind heart my daughter, it will take you on a great journey through life.

    ReplyDelete