Thursday, November 19, 2009

SkyWatch Friday ~ Close Coasts

Blue Skies, Suns & Moons, and Coasts a far!!! Busy Skywatch
Thank goodness for technology!
unfortunately these are all taken with my cell phone!!! But, oh how I love how I can catch awesome skywatch pictures when I don't have my camera on me!!! How great technology is for us
I thought this was really beautiful... the sun looks like a giant white fireball!
another fireball shot, but that tiny white circle is interesting to me at the top middle. Is that the moon?
Since I was taking cell pictures for this skywatch, and I was happy over technology. I figured I'd add this one... I was at my 2nd job at the mall. I teach and then go to Hollister to work a couple nights a week. I was working on Tuesday. As it is a store dedicated to California they have a live feed from Huntington beach. The sunset there was beautiful, and I snapped a quick pic with my cell wishing I was on the other coast =)
Happy SkyWatch. Click below for more great views around the world.

13 comments:

  1. Great shot from a cellphone. I still want one of those, So easy to have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, technology is wonderful when it can capture cool skies like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Amanda! I always find hearts ♥ I see two in the first photo! The hearts are blue sky ...one much clearer than the other...
    Happy Weekend!
    ♥ You!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots Amanda, the first one is my favourite.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful shots. I love the first one the most.

    have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cloud are such interesting objects to watch. My grand daughter the other day told me there was a ship and we were driving in the desert. Of course it was a cloud and soon it was gone. Loved you cell phone pix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda, your must have a hi-tech cell phone. The captures are lovely! Maybe its time for a new one for me.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first photo reminds me of an avalanche.:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great coast to coast SkyWatch. Really interesting clouds in that top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are still nice shots even though they were taken with a cell phone! The red color in the last one is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool photo from Hunting Beach, and don't the best skies sneak up on you when you are not prepared. Am sure that I never appreciated all those beautiful light shows half as much before I discovered Sky Watch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shots. I like the first one more. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete