Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scrub* Mop* Clean* Repeat

My mop doesn't have to sing "Baby Come Back," it is way better than my swiffer-wet-jet that lives in the closet.
In small circles, as women, we discuss our houses and how clean they are. Some people I know have told me that their house is so clean that you could eat off of the floor. What?!? All I can think of is someone spooning spaghetti onto the floor, and literally eating off of it. What?!? My floors have NEVER been THAT clean!!! In an effort to get them "eat-off-of" worthy I did a little fall cleaning and scrubbed the daylights out of 'em before mopping! My floors haven't looked this great since I moved in! Nothing beats an old fashioned mop!!!
After mopping I reorganized my food pantry! Only to discover some food items that were expired over a year ago! YIKES! When I was finished I realized how little food I had, and had to grocery shop =) I felt very productive!

When cleaning was finished it was time to play with the boys: Mr. Darcy & Chino Sanchez. We play a peeking around the corner game! They love it!
All the best, with this beautiful fall weather! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. just beautiful blog.I like youre posts..and yo're themplate.all is clean an clear here
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda... I'm smiling ear to ear!
    Smiling about your clean floors :o)
    Smiling about your food :o)
    Smiling with Chino :o)
    Giving thanks for all we have ~ Mom

    funny, my word identification is: sing eb

    ReplyDelete